Tuesday, March 13, 2007

He gives me butterflies


I am feeling like a really lucky girl right now. I'm on top of the world!!


I met this guy about a year ago. I immediately thought he was attractive, but I figured he wouldn't give me the time of day. We began talking and had an immediate attraction. He was so great. We became really close friends. Even my family loved him!!


We dated off and on for awhile. It took me quite a long time to really learn his personality. He has a pretty bad temper but wouldn't hurt a fly. He is a lover not a fighter :)


We became exclusive about 2 months ago, and it has been pure bliss. He is so amazing in every way. He told me he loved me a few weeks ago and I felt like I had just won the lottery or something. It is the best feeling in the whole world.


I am in LOVE!


He really understands me and I understand him. I hope and pray that this relationship just gets better and better...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.