Wednesday, March 14, 2007

After a disappointing episode of American Idol, my boyfriend started going through my phone...

I have a camera phone that I have had for about a year and a half... filled with numbers and pictures that I have collected. He decided to scroll through my picture that I have NOT looked through in a very long time.

Guess what happens next??

He found 3 different pictures of 3 different exes!!! I was like OMG and immediately deleted them! I had no clue that he would get so upset :( I really didn't mean for them to still be there!

He left my house kinda angry and is still being very distant over the phone...

What am I supposed to do about this. I said I was sorry... they were OLD pictures...

UHH! I wish I could just go to his house and love on him.... I don't know if he realized how much he means to me. I wanna spend the rest of my life with him! Hopefully he will calm down and be better tomorrow...

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
I never meant to hurt you
the way I know I have.
Your love means more to me
than anything and I'll do whatever it takes
to prove that to you.
Since the day I met you and
your love touched my heart
I knew that my life would never be the same.
Please forgive me for the pain I've caused.
I'll make it up to you every chance I get.
You have my heart and my love forever.





No comments: